Temple Ashram Activities
WELCOME TO BABA LOKENATH TEMPLE ASHRAM
Baba Lokenath Temple Ashram is the place of universal worship beyond all dogmas, a sanctuary of the Soul where people from every faith tradition come and find the eloquent silence in the core of their being in the tranquil Presence of Baba Lokenath.
Here we meditate together, worship together, chant and sing together, hear the flow of Divine Wisdom from Shuddhaanandaa (Babaji), and learn to live moment to moment the Divine Principle which permeates the temple and brings pure joy and benediction to the visitors and devotees.
Temple Ashram FAQs
- Puja and Arati (Morning (9:00 am – noon) and Evening (4:00 pm – 7:45 pm))
- Evening Bhajans and discourse on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday every week.
- Special Satsang by Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari (Babaji) on various auspicious days.
- Distribution of clothes to the Street and slum schools, run by Lokenath Divine Life Mission.
- Annual Project Trip to Sundarbans in the month of December /January every year.
|Beloved Babajis Birthday Celebration||10-5-2019||Friday|
|Baba Lokenath Tirodhan Utsav||3-6-2019||Monday|
|Gurudev Thakur Sri Sri Bhajan Brahmachari|
|Durga Puja - Maha Shasti||04-10-2019||Friday|
|Durga Puja - Maha Saptami||16-10-2019||Saturday|
|Durga Puja - Maha Ashtami||17-10-2019||Sunday|
|Durga Puja - Maha Navami||18-10-2019||Monday|
|Durga Puja - Vijaya Dashami (Dussehra )||19-10-2019||Tuesday|
|English New Year||1-1-2020||Wednesday|
Note: Please see our Temple Ashram Events Page on this site for details about the Temple Ashram daily events and Special Events. You can also call @(+91)98310 38183 to find out the exact timings and venue of the upcoming events.
Shuddhaanandaaji has been delivering Talks on various TV channels over the years. His discourses and Bhajans have been telecasted by several Indian TV channels such as Siti Bhakti, Doordarshan, Srijan TV, GTPL and Manthan.
Presently being aired in Siti Bhakti Channel @ 8:30 AM – 5 PM and 8 PM, (Timing may change).
Please call Mission Office: (+91)98310 38183 to confirm TV broadcast schedule.
Please refer to the website www.babalokenath.org for books and other merchandise sold by the ashram. Please call the ashram to check current stock availability.
Around 80 people with separate sitting arrangements for ladies and gentlemen. Chairs are available for old devotees along with elevator.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn by everyone visiting the ashram to respect its sanctity.
- Removing shoes or any other footwear is a must before entering the temple.
- Maintaining Silence is the duty of every visitor all the time.
- Smoking, non-vegetarian food or alcoholic beverages will NOT be allowed in the ashram premise.
The Mission office is open from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm and all cheques/cash contributions should be submitted to the Mission office staff. Official receipt will be provided.