Bodhi’s Core Teachings
Bodhi’s Core Teachings
- Prana (breath) is the gateway to reach the core within; take deep, loving breaths welcoming all positive possibilities.
- Live life totally without any regrets.
- On the Nature of your relationship with God: As you move through the day things will keep happening, expected and unexpected. Keep your eye of awareness open; you will see the Divine coming to you in different forms to seek your love, for He seeks nothing from you other than You. Love God in man, you will never regret. Man deceives but God never! May your day be filled with romance with the Divine.
We are driven by our subconscious programming all the time, the patterns of thoughts and emotions created through repetition over births and since birth. Until you bring the light of awareness and consciously work to change the patterns, your state of natural bliss is deprived; your inner restlessness persists in the midst of all comforts in life. Mindfulness is that light of awareness that brings heaven into the little things of daily chores. Your heart throbs with the love of the universal rhythm of harmony and peace.
- As you make meditation your daily priority, you will find all suppressed negative samskaras (conditions of mind) will surface to conscious mind, don’t be disheartened, first allow the seeds of pain and suffering to be burned in the fire of your pure awareness. Gradually as you persevere, you will find small things are making you happy, relationships are improving; you are becoming calmer and peaceful!
- It is not what you say to others but what you say to yourself, your unconscious inner dialogue between two minds within, the higher and lower mind, which creates the thought and emotional patterns. Let the inner dialogue be one of appreciation, affirmation and awakening.
- Don’t try to control your mind; no one wants to be controlled. Befriend your mind; lovingly take the mind to its Divine Source. Impregnate positive affirmations, trust in its infinite creativity when calm, and dance your way to your one and only goal in life: awakening to who you are in essence!
- Just be Aware and be Conscious when any physical response of negative or positive emotions or feelings is evoked, due to certain internal or external provocation. This practice is how we could be the witness to these manifestations that happen within!
Every trouble that comes only comes to clear your path for only when all your karma is burned through your bit of physical mental issues you move in the path of spirit that needs a cleaner mind and a happier heart.
My prayers are with you, but make it a point to dwell on the contemplation of Baba Lokenath’s Lotus Feet and His Holy Name. That is the simplest way to remain less perturbed when faced with difficulties.
~~ Bodhi Shuddhaanandaa
Direction to reach……… Lokenath Divine Life Mission, Kolkata, India
Come to Acropolis Mall, take Rickshaw or walk 10 minutes to Garden High School, 100 meters from there is 47B Bus Terminus. Right on the Terminus and the first left to the Ashram which is about 200 meters from there.